How to Track University of KwaZulu-Natal (UKZN) Application Status 2023 – The University of KwaZulu-Natal (UKZN) admission application status has been released online.
In this guide, we’ll be showing you how to check the University of KwaZulu-Natal (UKZN) application status. Maybe you haven’t received a response from your application for 2023 admission. Then you need to follow this guide to check your application.
On a normal, you are expected to receive a response a few days after the application closing date. However, if you are yet to hear from the University of KwaZulu-Natal (UKZN), then it’s time to do the checking yourself.
The process of checking your UKZN application status isn’t a difficult one. In fact, the process has been simplified on this page. Below is the link where you can successfully check UKZN admission application status.
How to Check University of KwaZulu-Natal Application Status Online
Follow the guide below to access the University of KwaZulu-Natal (UKZN) application status.
- Visit the UKZN Application Portal: https://caocheck.ukzn.ac.za/Start.aspx
- Select Application Year (e.g 2021)
- Enter one of the following: CAO, UKZN Student, ID or Passport Number and click the Check button
To check the status of your application, use your ID, CAO or UKZN student number in the field provided. The outcome of your application could be one of the following
1. Firm offer
- Offer without residence or funding
- Offer with residence
- Offer without funding
2. Pending statuses where no decision has been made
- Referred for decision
- Awaiting academic record or other documentation
3. Regret status because
- You did not meet the admissions requirements
- Programme is full
- The offer was withdrawn because you did not accept it within the specified period.
- You declined the offer
Accepting an Offer
For information on accepting a 2021 Undergraduate offer Click Here
For information on accepting a Postgraduate offer Click Here