Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Transnet Apprenticeship Programme 2022. The full application details for the Transnet Apprenticeship Programme 2022 can be accessed below.
Transnet Apprenticeship Programme
Transnet National Port Authority in the Port Of Mossel Bay is searching for 3 dynamic individuals for our two-year YoungProfessional In Training Programme. The successful candidates will receive exposure in the following departments: Human Resources, Marketing & Customer Relations, Health Safety and Environment.
Qualifications & Experience:
- NTC2 with 4 relevant trade subjects all passed or
- Technical National Certificate Vocational Level 4 or higher with 7 subjects passed or
- Technical Matric Certificate including Pure Mathematics and Physical Science passed with relevant trade theory passed
- Applicants must be SA citizens without any other bursary obligation from other organizations.
- Preference will be given to applicants considered as South African Youth (under the age of 35).
- Preference will be given to applicants with outstanding academic results.
- Selection will be made in terms of the Company’s Employment Equity Plan, Recruitment and Selection Policy.
- All training will be done in the relevant Transnet Faculty of Engineering Campus.
- On successful completion of the Apprenticeship there is no guarantee for permanent employment within Transnet. This is only a training and development opportunity.
- Please note that NO accommodation and transport assistance will be provided before, during and after completion of the apprentice training.
- By applying for a position at Transnet, you consent to the processing of your personal information in accordance with the requirements of Protection of Personal Information Act (POPIA), 2013 and acknowledge that the purpose for processing
your personal information is in terms of Transnet recruitment and selection process.
NB: Please submit a cover letter indicating your choice of trade that is relevant to your subjects, your CV, certified copy of relevant qualification/s and certified copy of ID document
How to Apply
- Apply Online for the Transnet Electrician (Armature Wind) Apprenticeship Programme
- Apply Online for the Transnet Welders [x10] Apprenticeship Programme
- Apply Online for the Transnet Electrical Fitter [x10] Apprenticeship Programme
- Apply Online for the Transnet Electricians [x5] Apprenticeship Programme
- Apply Online for the Transnet Electro Mechanician [x10] Apprenticeship Programme
- Apply Online for the Transnet Vehicle Builder [x6] Apprenticeship Programme
- Apply Online for the Transnet Plater [x8] Apprenticeship Programme
It is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure that HR has received the application before the closing date of the advertisement.
Note: if you have not been contacted within 30 days of the closing date of this advertisement please consider your application as unsuccessful.