Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Young Social Entrepreneurs Program, Singapore 2020 [Fully-funded]. The full application details for the Young Social Entrepreneurs Program can be accessed below.
Young Social Entrepreneurs Program 2020
Application is for the Funded Young Social Entrepreneurs Program 2020 in Singapore. This event is organized by Singapore InternationalFoundation. Basically, the YSE program seeks to inspire, equip and enable the youth of different nationalities to embark on social enterprises (SEs) in Singapore and beyond.
Moreover, if you or your network have/has a SE idea, we want to help you make it happen! Participants will learn from leading social entrepreneurs, business professionals and other youth who are keen on social innovation while expanding their networks for potential collaborations for good.
Benefits of the Young Social Entrepreneurs Program 2020
- Ecosystem – Join an international ecosystem of changemakers including like-minded individuals, corporates, practitioners and successful entrepreneurs
- Mentorship – Similarly, gain access to industry experts and professionals for mentorship
- Overseas Study Visits – Also, embark on an overseas study visit to gain insights
- Grants – Develop your social enterprise with up to SGD$ 20,000 in grants!
They are looking for passionate young changemakers and entrepreneurs who have great ideas and are looking to develop their SE. Join now if you:
- Have a viable business proposition that addresses a social issue
- Similarly, are a committed individual or have a team (up to 3 members can join)
- Also, are between 18 to 30 years old (open to all nationalities)
How to Apply for Social Entrepreneurs Program
In order to apply for this program, all the applicants must apply through its official website. However, remember:
- Before filling up the online application form, please read through the requirements and FAQs.
- If you are applying as a team, please fill-up the personal details for all team members before submission.
- Also, Supporting documents should not exceed a total of 50MB in file size each.
- Likewise, submission is only completed if you have provided all the required information. You can only submit the application form once.
- Similarly, in your emails with us, please appoint one main contact person while copying the rest of your members so that we can keep communication clear and timely.
Applicants may submit the application for the Funded Young Social Entrepreneurs Program until the deadline on 15 December 2019. Applications arriving after the deadline are not eligible for the program.