Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Young Global Changers Program 2020 [Fully-funded to the Global Solutions Summit in Berlin]. The full application details for the Young Global Changers Program can be accessed below.
Young Global Changers Program
Applications for the Young Global Changers Program 2020 are now open. The Young Global Changers program brings together young people from around the world who are working towards a global paradigm shift, combining their talents and together becoming a strong voice for change. Successful applicants will receive a full scholarship to participate in the Global Solutions Summer School and the Global Solutions Summit from April 17-22, 2020 in Berlin, Germany.
We are currently witnessing a trend in many advanced and emerging economies where economic prosperity is increasingly becoming decoupled from social prosperity and environmental sustainability. There is an urgent need for a global paradigm change to recouple the economy with social and ecological needs, and to reverse the growing global inequality.
If you share the concern about the current global situation; if you are already engaged in a project or initiative to bring about positive change; if you would like to participate in a comprehensive summer school and attend the Global Solutions Summit in Berlin and if you would like to contribute as a member of an active global community of change-makers – then apply to the Young Global Changers Program.
They are offering full scholarships for participation in the Young Global Changers Program 2020. Which include the following:
- Travel expenses to and from Berlin
- Accommodation for the time of the summer school & Summit (April 17 -22, 2020)
- Free admission to the Global Solutions Summit 2020
- Lectures with global thought-leaders from academia and beyond
- Comprehensive summer school workshops
- Networking opportunities with great minds from academia, business, politics & civil society
- Access to an exclusive global network of like-minded Young Global Changers
- Possibilities for further engagement
- Open to
- Young researchers and academics involved in a research project that tackles issues related to the recoupling of economy, society and environmental sustainability,
- Young entrepreneurs and innovators involved in a social enterprise aimed at recoupling, and young business leaders aiming at changing “business as usual” from the inside,
- Young non-profit leaders, active as community organizers, advocacy leaders, campaigners, or implementers of social, economic or environmental change on a local, regional or global level,
- Be between the ages of 21 and 35,
- Desire to become longstanding, active members of a strong global network which aims at bringing about lasting global change,
- Commit to working constantly towards recoupling the economy with social well-being in a sustainable way,
- Desire to become regular contributors to the Global Solutions Summit and other events and activities of the Global Solutions Initiative.
How to Apply for Young Global Changers Program
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
For more information, visit the Young Global Changers Program.
Application Deadline: December 1, 2019.