Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Yale Maurice R. Greenberg World Fellows Programme 2020 for Aspiring Leaders [Fully-funded]. The full application details for the Yale Maurice R. Greenberg World Fellows Programme can be accessed below.
Yale Maurice R. Greenberg World Fellows Programme
Applications for the Yale Maurice R. Greenberg World Fellows Program 2020 are now open. The Maurice R. Greenberg World Fellows Program is a four-month, full-time residential program based out of Yale’s Jackson Institute for Global Affairs.
The Program provides World Fellows the opportunity to expand their vision, learn from each other, and grow personally and professionally. World Fellows contribute to Yale’s intellectual life, give talks and participate on panels, collaborate with peers, audit classes, and mentor students.
Key components of the Program are:
- Weekly Seminars: Fellows engage in weekly seminars:
- Good society: World Fellows present to each other their vision for making the world a better place, what they do professionally, and how they contribute to building the ‘good society.’
- Salon: World Fellows host distinguished guests for discussions on key topics, expanding their knowledge and challenging their views.
- Personal Development: World Fellows receive individual and group coaching and skills development training. World Fellows can audit many of the 2,000+ courses offered at Yale, work on individual or collaborative projects, and conduct independent research.
- Hosting Events: World Fellows give talks and participate on panels across Yale, sharing their knowledge and expertise with students and faculty.
- Mentoring Students: World Fellows mentor students (both undergraduate and graduate) who apply to be their liaisons. The student liaisons assist World Fellows in putting on events and ensure that they are fully immersed in life at Yale.
- The Program also includes trips to New York City and Washington, DC., and a retreat.
- Yale Greenberg World Fellows do not pay tuition or fees of any kind to Yale University. Fellows do receive a living stipend, housing, travel reimbursement and health insurance.
- Open to aspiring leaders from around the world.
- The Yale Greenberg World Fellows Program does not require applicants to be a specific age. Please note, however, that the program is designed for aspiring leaders with a demonstrable track record of success. The youngest applicant ever accepted was 27 years old and the average age of a Greenberg World Fellow is 39.
- The program does not require TOEFL or IELTS test scores as part of the application process. Should the applicant progress to the final stages of selection, his/her English fluency will be assessed during a phone interview.
- Applicants must be fluent in English. Fellows must be able to read and understand complex academic texts, give oral presentations in front of small and large audiences, and build professional and personal relationships with colleagues and distinguished guests – in English.
- The Greenberg World Fellows Program does not accept full-time students or full-time academics. The fellowship is designed for non-academic practitioners.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should click here to apply. Or norminate someone to apply HERE.