How to Track University of the Witwatersrand (WITS) Application Status 2023 – The University of the Witwatersrand (WITS) admission application status has been released online.
In this guide, we’ll be showing you how to check the University of the Witwatersrand (WITS) application status. Maybe you haven’t received a response from your application for 2023 admission. Then you need to follow this guide to check your application.
On a normal, you are expected to receive a response a few days after the application closing date. However, if you are yet to hear from the University of the Witwatersrand (WITS), then it’s time to do the checking yourself.
The process of checking your WITS application status isn’t a difficult one. In fact, the process has been simplified on this page. Below is the link where you can successfully check WITS admission application status.
How to Check WITS Application Status Online
Follow the guide below to access the University of the Witwatersrand (WITS) application status.
- Visit Wits University (Student Self Service)’s website: https://self-service.wits.ac.za/
- Log in with your StudentID (Your Name) and Password (your password is your date of birth in (YYMMDD) format eg. 861224) then Sign In.
Please note: The Student Self Service portal works best with the latest version of Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer.
- Upload your supporting documents
- View your Academic Application and its Status. (This will inform you of the most recent decision made and will also let you know if we require further documentation from you)
- View your Financial Aid Application (NSFAS) status or your Scholarship and Bursary application status (if applicable)
- View your Residence Status (if applicable)
- View your Personal Information (eg: addresses and phone numbers)
- Access and print your Fees statement
- Check your timetable and venues
- View and amend Personal information
- Check your application status
- Pay your fees online
- View final examination results
- View examination timetable
- View graduation dates
If any of the information is incorrect or if you have any queries, please consult your faculty office.
If you have any queries please contact the Student Call Centre on 0117171888