Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Willis Graduate Internship Programme 2020. The full application details for the Willis Graduate Internship Programme can be accessed below.
Willis Graduate Internship Programme
You will be part of a collaborative team, working alongside some of the industry’s top Client Servicing Brokers and Risk Management Consultants. This will enable you to gain work experience and training within the Insurance Broking and Risk Management industry.
We support interns to develop a broad range of technical and soft skills. This breadth of knowledge across the Corporate Risk and Broking function will allow you to identify which areas you find most interesting and explore them further.
As part of a forward-thinking organization, you will work in an inclusive environment that recognizes the importance of diversity of thought in achieving success. Whilst working hard and having fun our ultimate mission is to deliver the first-class service to our clients.
- Completed a Bachelor’s Degree in the following fields: (Risk and Safety Management, Financial Accounting, Bcom Law)
- Less than 30 years of age
- Not more than a one-year working experience
- Good understanding of computer software packages – Microsoft
- Good communication and writing skills
- Preference will be given to applicants from designated groups, in line with the Willis South Africa Employment Equity plan.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should click here to apply.