Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the International Postgraduate Full Scholarships. The full application details for the Westminster International Postgraduate Full Scholarships can be accessed below.
Westminster International Postgraduate Full Scholarships
Westminster International Postgraduate Full Scholarships is open for Developing Countries middle-income countries The scholarship allows Masters level program(s) in the field of All Subjects any full-time subject offered by the university taught at University of Westminster.
Westminster International Postgraduate Full Scholarships is available to undertake Masters’s level programs at the University of Westminster.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
Students from any nationality are eligible.
- Full tuition fee waivers,
- living expenses and flights to and from London.
- You must be an international student from a developing country
- and hold an offer for a full-time Masters degree at the University of Westminster.
- The main criteria are the First Class Honours degree, financial need, and development potential.
How to Apply
- To apply for a scholarship, you will need to download and complete the relevant scholarship application form
- We are currently accepting scholarship applications via email to email@example.com. You can only submit one email, including your application and all relevant documents. The email header should include your ID number and the full name of the scholarship you are applying for. You will not be able to amend your application once we have received it. If you have any queries, please email us beforehand.The deadline for applications is 29 May 2020.