The Vaal University of Technology (VUT) online registration portal is open for all fresh and returning students. In this guide, we’ll be sharing the step by step guide on how to start your VUT online registration.
The Vaal University of Technology (VUT) online registration guide is a five (5) minutes registration process for all admitted students. The entire registration process consists of 8 steps outlined below.
Vaal University of Technology (VUT) Online Registration
Below is the Vaal University of Technology (VUT) students self-service online registration guide.
- Click the link https://ienabler.vut.ac.za/pls/prodi03/w99pkg.mi_login to start your registration.
- Select student and then enter your student Number and Pin.
Select Academic Registration drop-down menu on the left sidebar.
Note that you must have an admitted admission status for the qualification you are registering for.
Check that you do not have registration restrictions, such as Finance, NSFAS, International etc.
If you do have a restriction your registration will not go through. You will need to contact the respective department so that they can remove the hold before you can proceed.
View and access the rules and regulations. You will not be allowed to proceed unless these are accepted. Once you have accepted the Rules and Regulations agreement you can now proceed with your registration.
- Select Add Subjects to a registration
- The details of your qualification will be displayed,
- Select qualification code
- Select/tick the subjects,
- Click Save and continue
- You can verify your selection, if satisfied click continue
- Congratulations you are officially registered.
- View, print or save your proof of registration.