Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the USA Anderson University Int’l Students Scholarships 2021/2022. The full application details for the USA Anderson University Int’l Students Scholarships can be accessed below.
USA Anderson University Int’l Students Scholarships
USA Anderson University Int’l Students Scholarships 2021/2022 is open for International Students. The scholarship allows Undergraduate level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects Event Management, Restaurant and Foodservice Management, Entertainment Management, Senior Living Management taught at Anderson University. The deadline of the scholarship is Currently Open.
USA Anderson University International Students Scholarships, 2021-22 is available to undertake Undergraduate level programs.
The following subjects are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
This scholarship covers Educational funds.
International Students are eligible for this scholarship program.
Candidates are expected to meet the following eligibility criteria for the Anderson University International Students Scholarship 2021
- Applicants must be international students
- Applicants must be admitted into an undergraduate degree program.
- The award is available for undergraduate courses offered at the University.
- Completed secondary education or its equivalent.
- Enrolled as a full-time student
- Able to communicate in English and additional Proven by English Language Proficiency Certificate: TOEFL/TOEIC/IELTS or OTHER CERTIFICATES if applicable (Language certificate is mandatory)
- Have basic knowledge of the field you’re applying (after being declared as the selected students)
- Other factors such as community service, leadership qualities, and levels of motivation will also be taken into consideration.
- Based on academic merit
- Applicants must have a High school certificate or equivalent
- Students enrolling full-time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
How to Apply