Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the University of Toronto Lester B. Pearson International Scholarship. The full application details for the Lester B. Pearson International Scholarship can be accessed below.
Lester B. Pearson International Scholarship
The Lester B. Pearson International Scholarship Programme at the University of Toronto is intended to recognize international students who demonstrate exceptional academic achievement and creativity and who are recognized as leaders within their school. A special emphasis is placed on the impact the student has had on the life of their school and community, and their future potential to contribute positively to the global community.
Lester B.Pearson is an international scholarship for students from all countries. The scholarship provides bachelors degree funding at the University of Toronto.
Degree Level: The scholarship is open for a bachelors degree.
Available Subjects: The Scholarship is open for any subject taught at Bachelors level at the University of Toronto.
Scholarship Benefits: The scholarship will provide:
- incidental fees
- and full residence support for four years.
Eligible Nationalities: International students from any country are eligible to apply.
To be eligible to apply to the Pearson International Scholarship, you must be:
- • an international student (i.e. a non-Canadian requiring a study permit);
- • currently, in your final year of secondary school or have graduated no earlier than June 2019
- • beginning your studies at the University of Toronto in September 2020 (students already attending post-secondary studies cannot be considered; students starting their studies in January 2020 at another post-secondary institution cannot be considered)
To become a Pearson Scholar, you must be nominated by your school and apply to undergraduate studies at the University of Toronto. To apply, you’ll need to:
- • Receive a nomination from your school. (High schools not already contacted/verified are asked to submit an application for nomination rights available here.)
- • Apply to study at the University of Toronto to begin your studies in 2020 and complete your application for admission by the appropriate deadlines.
- • Once the University received a nomination and you’ve applied to the university, you can complete the online Lester B. Pearson Scholarship application.
The school nomination deadline is 29 November 2019. The student admissions deadline is 13 December 2019(you are recommended to apply before 7 November 2019). The scholarship application deadline is 15 January 2020.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 13 December 2019