How to Check University of Pretoria Exam Results 2021… The University of Pretoria (UP) Semester Examination Results and its Portal has been published below.
The University of Pretoria (UP) Semester Results has been released for the 2020/2021 academic semesters. All formal students of the university that participated in the 1st semester or 2nd Semester examinations can now access their results by following the guidelines below.
Sascholars.com has published the UP Results Checking Portal for students who are searching for it.
How to Check University of Pretoria Results 2021
UP Semester Exam Results 2020/2021 has been released and successfully uploaded to the portal. Students can access their results via the following portal.
- Visit the University of Pretoria official website: https://www.up.ac.za/
- Navigate and click on “Current Students”
- The click on MYTUKS Login on the current student page.
- Login to the UP porta with your username and password.
- Ensure that your view is students.
- Navigate and click on “Student Centre” link.
- Click on view current enrolment.
- Then your semester results will pop up.
For more information and inquiries, you can contact the University of Pretoria (UP) by visiting the official website.
However, if you are unable to access your UP Results, Or find what you needed Or you have any correction regarding this post, Please, kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.