How to track University of Pretoria (UP) Application Status 2023 – The University of Pretoria (UP) admission application status has been released online.
In this guide, we’ll be showing you how to check the University of Pretoria (UP) application status. Maybe you haven’t received a response from your application for 2023 admission. Then you need to follow this guide to check your application.
On a normal, you are expected to receive a response a few days after the application closing date. However, if you are yet to hear from the University of Pretoria (UP), then it’s time to do the checking yourself.
The process of checking your UP application status isn’t a difficult one. In fact, the process has been simplified on this page. Below is the link where you can successfully check UP admission application status.
How to Check University of Pretoria Application Status Online
Follow the guide below to access the University of Pretoria (UP) application status.
- Visit the University of Pretoria website: www.up.ac.za.
- Navigate and Click on MyTUKS Login.
- Login to the UP Portal with your username and password.
- If you are a new user please click “New user” to set up your username and password.
- Navigate and click on the “Student Centre” link.
- Click on “Admission Status” to access UP application status.
- Your current status/progress is displayed under “Application Status”.
If you have been admitted conditionally or unconditionally, please visit the MyTUKS Login(UP Portal)‘ Student Centre’ to accept or decline the place that has been allocated to you.
If you want to enquire about the following, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 012 420 3111:
- You did not receive a confirmation letter.
- Your status indicates “awaiting results” despite the fact that you have already submitted your results as requested on your application form.
- You want to change your study programme.
- Always state your name, surname, student number, ID number and contact number in your email and give an outline of your enquiry.
- Check the correctness of your personal information as well as the status of your application on the MyTUKS Login (UP Portal) regularly.