Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the University Carlo Cattaneo Ph.D. Scholarships in Management, Finance and Accounting 2019-2020. The full application details for the University Carlo Cattaneo Ph.D. Scholarships can be accessed below.
University Carlo Cattaneo Ph.D. Scholarships
The Carlo Cattaneo University is a proprietary, non-profit university located in Castellanza, Italy.
University Carlo Cattaneo Ph.D. Scholarships in Management, Finance and Accounting 2019-2020 in Italy, is open for International Students (Italian and Non-Italian Students). The scholarship allows a Ph.D. level program(s) in the field of Accounting, Finance, Management taught at University Carlo Cattaneo.
University Carlo Cattaneo is inviting Italian and non-Italian students to apply for three year Ph.D. Scholarships. These scholarships are available in Management, Finance, and Accounting for the 2019-2020 academic year.
The aim of the scholarship is to prepare students primarily research-oriented careers in academia, but also for multinational companies, public and private organizations, financial institutions so that they can interpret business phenomena in an integrated way.
The receiving of the title “Doctor of Research in Management, Finance and Accounting” certifies the clearly established ability to:
- a) study business phenomena and market dynamics with cutting-edge and versatile methodological tools in order to better understand their complexity;
- b) make use of robust analytical tools, either alternatively or jointly with the economic-financial, managerial, and engineering management areas in order to obtain research results that are academically rigorous and professionally relevant;
- c) identify innovative research topics and develop original results that are of interest to the scientific and professional communities.
Degree Level: Scholarships are offered for pursuing Ph.D. Program at Università Carlo Cattaneo-LIUC
The Program refers to the following macro-sectors: Manufacturing engineering, Plant Engineering and Management, Business administration, and, in more detail Industrial Plant Engineering, Economic-Management Engineering, Business Economics, Corporate Organisation, Economics of Financial Intermediaries
Scholarship Benefits: The current amount of the scholarship is € 15,343.28 yearly, before social security and health insurance contributions, to be paid by the recipient. Extra financial assistance will be provided for the research activities abroad.
Eligibility: Applications are received from candidates who hold a Laurea Magistrale or equivalent foreign academic degree (Master of Arts, Master of Sciences), or who expects to achieve such a qualification by 31 October 2019 in the following areas: Economics, Management, Finance, Industrial Engineering, Public Administrations, Public Communication, Economics for the Environment and Culture. Applications from candidates holding degrees in areas other than those listed above, but whose education and experience demonstrate knowledge of the subjects of the Program will be considered and assessed by the Admission Panel.
– Candidates are selected on the basis of their documented qualifications and in accordance with the following three criteria:
a) basic knowledge and expertise on the Program’s topics;
b) aptitude for scientific research and coherence between scientific background and Phd Program main subjects;
c) knowledge of English which could be also assessed during the oral exam.
Any person who holds a Master’s degree or equivalent foreign qualification in the following areas: Economics, Management, Finance, Industrial Engineering, Public Administrations, Public Communication, Economics for the Environment and Culture can apply.
Application Procedure: Eligible applicants should complete an online scholarship application. To apply for admission, the student should:
– connect to the site https://sol.liuc.it;
– register by entering the required general, personal information and contact details;
– complete the application form by entering the required information;
– attach by uploading onto the site the required documents in PDF format:
Application Deadline: May 31, 2019, at 5.00 p,m. CEST
How to Apply for University Carlo Cattaneo Ph.D. Scholarships
Candidates who have met the above-listed criteria should Click here to apply.
The oral exam will be held at the University or remotely via the web (Skype).