Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Universal Coal Engineering Internship Programme 2020/2021. The full application details for the Universal Coal Engineering Internship Programme can be accessed below.
Universal Coal Engineering Internship Programme
Universal Coal Development! (Pty) Ltd invites unemployed graduates to apply for 24 months internship programme based at Kangala Colliery (Delmas). The internship programme offers a structured opportunity to gain practical and meaningful work experience related to a field of study to allow unemployed graduates to gain work exposure to the following fields:
Field of Study:
- Mining Engineering – BU MIN20
- Geology – BU GEO20
- Metallurgy – BU MET20
- Environmental Management – BU ENV20
- Electrical Engineering – BU ELEC20
- Mechanical Engineering – BU MECH20
Please quote this reference numbers of the POST you are applying for in your applications.
To be considered for participation in the programme, the applicant must
- Be unemployed
- Has never taken part in an internship programme before
- Ensure a high standard of safety and quality are adhered to
- Be prepared to undergo a medical fitness test.
- Curriculum vitae
- Certified copy of your ID
- Certified copy of your highest qualification (National Diploma, Degree etc.)
PREFERENCE WILL BE GIVEN TO THE VKLM LOCAL MUNICIPALITY RESIDENCE
How to Apply
Interested applicants should submit applications to: email@example.com
Application Deadline: 17th July 2020.
Location: Delmas, Mpumalanga.