Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Unitrans Learnership Programme 2019/2020. The full application details for the Unitrans Learnership Programme can be accessed below.
Unitrans Learnership Programme
Unitrans is a subsidiary of KAP Industrial Ltd, who is an industrial group predominantly located in and focused on business operating in African markets.
The course is earmarked to equip learners with skills and knowledge that will enable them to perform optimally in their current jobs as well as creating access to further learning and development opportunities. The Successful candidates will enter into an 18 month Learnership Agreement. All selected employees will be expected to commit to a work-back agreement.
- Matric Certificate
- Relevant Line manager/supervisor’s recommendation letter is compulsory for participation
- Must be able and willing to work through theoretical learning component and follow schedules and process for practical learning to obtain the qualification.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Attend classroom training.
- Complete practical assignments in the workplace.
- Submit a Portfolio of Evidence for assessment and moderation.
- Display keen interest in self – development, and commitment to successfully complete the learning program.
How to Apply for Unitrans Learnership Programme
Interested applicants should apply online in the following areas;
Application Deadline: 23th July 2019.