Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the UCLA Mathematics Undergraduate Merit Scholarships 2019. The full application details for the UCLA Mathematics Undergraduate Merit Scholarships can be accessed below.
UCLA Mathematics Undergraduate Merit Scholarships
The University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) is a public research university in Los Angeles. It became the Southern Branch of the University of California in 1919, making it the second-oldest of the 10-campus University of California system.
University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) Mathematics Undergraduate Merit Scholarships 2019 in the US, is open for International Students. The scholarship allows Undergraduate level program(s) in the field of Mathematics taught at the University of California.
Degree Level: Undergraduate
Available Subject: Mathematics
Scholarship Benefits: (Fully Funded) The scholarship covers tuition fees as well as room and board.
Eligible Nationalities: Scholarship is open for international students.
- 12th grader applying to UCLA for admission in Fall of 2018.
- Outstanding academic record and standardized test scores (TOEFL and SAT/ACT).
- Evidence of exceptional background and promise in mathematics. Such evidence may include one of the following:
- placing in the top 25% in the U.S.A. Mathematics Olympiad (USAMO) or comparable (International Mathematics Olympiad level) performance on a similar national competition, or
- advanced (upper-division college level) coursework, or
- original research work in mathematics.
- Applicant must also submit the official UCLA admissions application by its deadline https://www.admission.ucla.edu/infoprospective.htm.
- To apply, please fill out the Merit Scholarship application on Mathprograms.org by November 30, of the current year.
How to Apply
Candidates who have met the above-listed criteria should Click here to submit application letters.
Application Deadline: November 30, 2019.