Accelerate your success by applying for our bursary programme and take the first step towards a promising future. Bursaries will be awarded to students pursuing full time study in the following fields below.
Eligibility: Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying:
- South African citizen
- Strong academic and leadership potential
- Achieved a minimum result of 75% for Mathematics and English in Matric
- Achieved an overall average above 70% at Tertiary. The matric criteria will be adjusted to a 65% minimum if the tertiary average exceeds 80%
- Combined household income of R750,000 per annum.
Eligible Field of Study:
- Business Mathematics and Informatics
- Accounting (Non CA) ) – degree must include Accounting, Taxation, Auditing and Management Accounting
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
- Business Science Analytics
How to Apply for Toyota SA Motors Bursary
Please apply online by following the link below, or request a hardcopy application form by sending an email to email@example.com.
For more information, visit the Toyota SA Motors Bursary.
Application Deadline: 31st August 2019