Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Toyota Bursary Scholarship Programme 2020. The full application details for the Toyota Bursary Scholarship Programme can be accessed below.
Toyota Bursary Scholarship Programme
Toyota Motor Corporation is a Japanese multinational automotive manufacturer headquartered in Toyota, Aichi, Japan. In 2017, Toyota’s corporate structure consisted of 364,445 employees worldwide and, as of September 2018, was the sixth-largest company in the world by revenue.
Bursaries will be awarded to students pursuing full-time study in the following fields:
- Business Mathematics and Informatics
- Accounting (Non-CA) – degree must include Accounting, Taxation, Auditing and Management Accounting
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Information Technology (Focus on: Business Analysis & SAP Module, Information Security & Infrastructure )
- Business Science Analytics
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying:
- South African citizen
- Strong academic and leadership potential
- Achieved a minimum result of 75% for Mathematics and English in Matric
- Achieved an overall tertiary average above 70%.
How to Apply for Toyota Bursary Scholarship Programme
Interested applicants should click here to apply.