Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Tiger Brands Internship Programme 2022. The full application details for the Tiger Brands Internship Programme can be accessed below.
Tiger Brands Internship Programme
Tiger Brands Limited is a South African packaged goods company. In addition to the company’s South African operations, Tiger Brands also has direct and indirect interests in international food businesses in Chile, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Nigeria, Kenya and Cameroon. Tiger Brands is South Africa’s largest food company.
- Citizen in the country of hire
- Should be based at the city of hire
- A relevant National Diploma
- Should require WIL in order to complete qualification (P1 and P2)
- Have not worked full time (more than 1 year) in their field of study
- Currently in final year of the qualification.
- Work authorization in the country for which application is being submitted
At application please ensure that you attach the following documents:
- Matric Certificate
- Academic Transcripts
- Work integrated learning requirement letter from institution
How to Apply