Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the TETA Graduate Internship Programme 2020. The full application details for the Nedbank Graduate Internship Programme can be accessed below.
TETA Graduate Internship Programme
TETA INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME FOR UNIVERSITY GRADUATES & TVET COLLEGE STUDENTS
- Curriculum Vitae (in PDF format preferably)
- Certified copy of ID
- Certified copy of matric certificate
- Certified copy of degree, diploma for HET graduates
- Certified copy of N6 certificate
- Academic record with letter confirming completion of studies for those who have not graduated yet
- A letter from the institution for students who need experiential or work integrated learning
Who can apply?
- University or University of Technology graduates who have completed their studies
- TVET students who have completed their N6 and need to complete work integrated learning for a period of 18 months
Candidates must possess a bachelors degree, national diploma or N6 in the following discipline
- Human Resources Management
- Financial Management
- Public Relations
- Communication Science
- Events Management
- Public Administration
- Office Administration / Management Assistant
- Information Technology
- Supply Chain Management / Procurement
- Business Administration / Management
- B Ed
- A BA or BCom General
No late applications will be considered.
NB: Certi fi ed copies must not be older than 3 months. Communication will only be entered into with shortlisted candidates.
How to Apply for TETA Graduate Internship Programme
Interested applicants should send applications to email@example.com
Application Deadline: 24 January 2020