Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Teaching Human Rights Fellowship Program 2020. The full application details for the Teaching Human Rights Fellowship Program can be accessed below.
Teaching Human Rights Fellowship Program
Applications are open for the Teaching Human Rights Fellowship Program 2020. The Teaching Human Rights Fellows are leaders in human rights education in their communities. Fellows bring together groups of community members to learn about and discuss human rights.
Teaching Human Rights Fellows will be publicly recognized for their work on the Human Projects website, will have opportunities to share about their experience with human rights via blog posts, social media takeovers, and social media features, and will have access to all Human Projects educational and community organizing materials. Upon completion of the fellowship responsibilities, Fellows will be provided with a virtual certificate of recognition.
Fellow’s Responsibilities include:
- Organize one or more human rights education and discussion sessions with at least 10 total participants
- These sessions can be held in person or remotely
- Complete the post-session reporting form
- Provide images and/or stories from the program
- Reply to communication from the Human Projects Team in a timely manner
- This fellowship is provided free of cost to participants and does not require any travel to participate.
- Open to individuals from around the world.
- Applicants should have an interest in human rights.
How to Apply for Teaching Human Rights Fellowship Program
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
For more information, visit Teaching Human Rights Fellowship.
Application Deadline: December 1, 2019.