Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the TCTA Graduate Internship Programme 2021. The full application details for the TCTA Graduate Internship Programme can be accessed below.
TCTA Graduate Internship Programme
Trans-Caledon Tunnel Authority (TCTA) is a state-owned entity charged with financing and implementing bulk raw water infrastructure projects.
Trans-Caledon Tunnel Authority (TCTA) is offering fifteen (15) internship opportunities to suitably qualified and deserving youth from previously disadvantaged background. The internship fields and minimum requirements are stated below:
- Engineering Internships [x4]: BSc or BEng in Civil / Electrical (Controls & Instrumentation) / Mechanical / Chemical–Preferred. Project / Cost Management or BTech in Quantity Surveying
- Environmental (Projects) and Environmental Management System Internships [x4]: BSc in Environmental Management or related field
- Human Resources Internships [x2]: B Degree in Human Resources Management
- Project Finance & Treasury Internships [x2]: B Com Economics (Financial Management / Treasury & Investment, Commercial or any related numerate Degree
- Engineering, Environment & Finance Internships [x3]: (Based in the Lesotho Office) B Com Accounting or any Finance related degree, for Finance position and other positions as per above.
No experience is required for the internship positions and only short-listed applicants will be contacted for verification and interviews. Should you not hear from TCTA 30 days after the closing date considers your application unsuccessful.
How to Apply
Appliction Deadline: 11 December 2020, 5pm.