Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Tallinn University of Technology Dora Scholarship 2019. The full application details for the Tallinn University of Technology Dora Scholarship can be accessed below.
Tallinn University of Technology Dora Scholarship
Established in 1918, Tallinn University of Technology is the only technical university in Estonia. TalTech, in the capital city of Tallinn, is a university for engineering, business, public administration, and maritime affairs. TalTech has colleges in Tartu and Kohtla-Järve.
Tallinn University of Technology Dora Scholarship in Estonia 2019 is open for Non-residents of Estonia. The scholarship allows Masters level program(s) in the field of Applied Physics, Communicative Electronics, Computer Engineering, Computer Systems, Cyber Security, Environmental Engineering, Health Care Technology, Industrial Engineering, International Business Administration, Law, Mechatronics, Plastics, Textiles Various programs at Tallinn University of Technology taught at Tallinn University of Technology.
Degree Level: The scholarship covers masters level degree program at Tallinn University of technology
Available Subjects: Below are subjects or courses taught at Masters Level;
- Environmental Engineering and Management
- Computer Systems and Engineering
- Communicative Electronics
- Cyber Security
- E-Governance Technologies and Services
- Materials and Processes for Sustainable Energetics
- The technology of Wood, Plastics, and Textiles
- Applied Physics
- Health Care Technology
- Design and Technology Futures
- Industrial Engineering and Management
- Technology Governance and Digital Transformation
- International Business Administration
Scholarship Benefits: Successfull candidate will get a monthly stipend. The monthly amount of the scholarship is 350 euros and it is paid during the period from September 1 to June 30.
Eligible Nationalities: Non-residents of Estonia are eligible for the scholarship.
The Applicant must;
- be non-residents of the Republic of Estonia;
- have not exceeded a total period of one year stay in Estonia during the last three years;
- started their studies in the master program at TalTech after 1 July 2019;
- study full load and reside in Estonia during the period of scholarship acquisition;
In order to qualify for the scholarship during the second year of studies, a master’s student must have successfully completed his/her coursework with subjects worth at least 45 ECTS during the first year.
Only the applicants who have applied to Master’s studies at TalTech for Autumn 2019, passed the faculties’ evaluation, and received an offer for the study place at TalTech, are eligible to apply for the Dora Pluss scholarship. All the applicants will be informed on the status of their scholarship application by the 10th of June 2019.
Selection Criteria: Decision will be made based on the results of the last academic year. A separate application for the second year is not required.
How to Apply for Tallinn University of Technology Dora Scholarship
Candidates who have met the above-listed criteria should Click here to apply.