Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Swansea University international excellence and merit scholarships 2019/2020 for undergraduate and postgraduate students to study in the UK.
The Swansea University UK is offering undergraduate excellence scholarships and international excellence scholarships (for postgraduate) for students from overseas to study for 2019/2020 academic year.
Swansea University Excellence Scholarships Eligibility
- Applicants must have applied for and accepted an offer to study at Swansea University.
- Applicants must be from one of the countries listed above.
Eligible Countries: Bahrain, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Ecuador, Egypt, Ghana, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Japan, Jordan, Kenya, Kuwait, Lebanon, Malaysia, Mexico, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Palestine, Peru, Poland, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Syria, Taiwan, Tanzania, Thailand, Turkey, Uganda, United Arab Emirates, USA, Vietnam, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
Value of Scholarship
Students with a history of academic and personal excellence are invited to apply for our International Excellence Scholarships
- Worth up to £6000* for Undergraduate study
- Worth up to £4000 for Postgraduate study
* Undergraduate International Excellence Scholarships are available for the first year of any Undergraduate degree programme with up to £4000 being awarded. Scholarship holders progressing to Year 2, will be eligible for a £2000 award dependent on academic results of Year 1 of 65% and above.
How to Apply for Swansea University Excellence Scholarships
- Download and complete International Scholarships 2019
- Please return your completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5th July 2019
For more information, visit the Swansea University Excellence Scholarships.
Application Deadline: 5th July 2019 12:00 GMT