Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Stockholm School of Economics (SSE) MBA Scholarship 2020. The full application details for the Stockholm School of Economics (SSE) MBA Scholarship can be accessed below.
Stockholm School of Economics (SSE) MBA Scholarship
The Stockholm School of Economics is one of Europe’s leading business schools. SSE offers BSc, MSc and MBA programs, along with highly regarded Ph.D.- and Executive Education programs. SSE’s Master program in Finance is ranked no.18 worldwide as of 2018.
Applications are open for the Stockholm School of Economics (SSE) MBA Scholarship 2020. The scholarship offers the opportunity to pursue your dreams and get the skills for successfully leading and developing companies and organizations.
The scholarship is available for one student for Stockholm School of Economics’ Executive MBA Program starting January 27, 2020. It is offered annually and is to be taken in Sweden. This scholarship program is based on cooperation between Dagens Industri, utbildning.se and Stockholm School of Economics.
- The scholarship covers the full tuition fee of SEK 495,000 + VAT for one student for the MBA Executive Format at Stockholm School of Economics.
- All nationalities are eligible to apply;
- You must at least have a three-year academic degree, equivalent to 180 credits;
- You must at least five years of relevant work-life experience;
- You must have excellent English language skills.
- 12 to 15 of the applicants will be asked to provide a full application, and 5 to 7 finalists will then be interviewed and presented to the jury, consisting of representatives from Dagens Industri, utbildning.se and Stockholm School of Economics. The jury selects the recipient of the scholarship.
Prepare to submit your contact details, academic background, and work-life experience. As well as motivation (maximum 2500 character) for why you should be awarded the scholarship.
How to Apply for Stockholm School of Economics (SSE) MBA Scholarship
Candidates who have met the above-listed criteria should Click here to apply.
For more information, visit the SSE MBA Scholarship 2020.