Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Standard Bank Group 150 Bursary Programme Undergraduate Studies 2020. The full application details for the Standard Bank Group 150 Bursary Programme can be accessed below.
Standard Bank Group 150 Bursary Programme
The Standard Bank of South Africa Limited is a South African financial services groups and is Africa’s biggest lender by assets. The company’s corporate headquarters, Standard Bank Centre, is situated in Simmonds Street, Johannesburg.
In honor of our 150th anniversary in 2012, Standard Bank Group launched its 150 bursaries and scholarship fund, designed to promote academic excellence (in various disciplines within commerce, science, engineering and technology) and to target a range of recipients.
To apply for this bursary you must be a well- rounded, undergraduate student with strong academic results and entering your second or third year of study in commerce, science, engineering, mathematics and technology.
You can apply using one of the following options:
- Please note: 2020 applications open from 1 August to 30 September 2019
- Mail: Write a letter containing your name, surname and a valid postal address and postal code to: Standard Bank Bursary Programme, Studietrust, Private Bag X16, Braamfontein 2017
- Email: Send an email explicitly requesting a Standard Bank bursary application form, and containing your name, surname and a valid postal address and postal code to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SMS: Sms the word STANDARD, your name, surname, postal address and postal code to 31022.
- Website application: Fill in an online application form on: www.studietrust.co.za
Enquiries can be directed to Susan Dube at Susan.Dube@standardbank.co.za
How to Apply
Interested applicants should click here to apply.
Application Deadline: 30 September 2019