Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the St Cross College, University of Oxford Worldwide Scholarships 2019. The full application details for the St Cross College, University of Oxford Worldwide Scholarships can be accessed below.
St Cross College, University of Oxford Worldwide Scholarships
St Cross College is a constituent college of the University of Oxford in England. Founded in 1965, St Cross is the fourth youngest of Oxford’s 38 colleges. It is an all-graduate college with traditional-style buildings on a central site in St Giles’, just south of Pusey Street.
St. Cross College, University of Oxford Worldwide Scholarships 2019 is open for International Students. The scholarship allows Masters level program(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at St Cross College, University of Oxford.
Degree Level: Scholarship provides masters degree courses.
Available Subject: Under the scholarship program you can study One-year Master’s (MSc/MST) course at the University of Oxford.
Each Worldwide Scholarship has a value of £10,000. The successful scholar will be given priority for a room in College accommodation (at the standard rent) for the year of their course.
Students from one of the six continents (Africa, Asia, Europe, North America, South America, and Oceania) who is unable to secure full funding from elsewhere
In order to apply for this scholarship, applicants must:
- be of outstanding academic ability;
- have submitted a successful application for a one-year Master’s (MSc/MST) course to the University of Oxford;
- have received and accepted a provisional place at St Cross College (preference may be given to applicants who select St Cross as their first choice college);
- show proof of their ability to meet remaining expenses (i.e. minus £10,000) by the application deadline;
- take up their place in October 2019.
- Please write to the Admissions and Academic Assistant by email enclosing a copy of your CV and stating your wish to apply along with the evidence of funding from other sources.
- Please note that an application form is not used for this scholarship.
How to Apply
Candidates who have met the above-listed criteria should Click here to apply.
Application Deadline: The deadline for applications is before midnight on Friday 7th June 2019.