Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the South African Breweries (SAB) Lerumo by KickStart Women in Beverages Programme 2019. The full application details for the South African Breweries (SAB) Lerumo by KickStart Women in Beverages Programme can be accessed below.
SAB Lerumo by KickStart Women in Beverages Programme
South African Breweries is a major brewery headquartered in Johannesburg, South Africa and was a wholly owned subsidiary of SABMiller until its interests were sold to Anheuser-Busch InBev on 10 October 2016. South African Breweries is now a direct subsidiary of Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV.
As the South African Breweries, one of the things we do really well is to manufacture quality products. With over 124 years of experience, we have gathered and mastered a few award winning techniques under our belt. Why not share the expertise with those who will also one day become leading product manufacturing giants.
SAB wish is to strengthen the industry, with women in the forefront.
Are you a women-owned local beverage manufacturer?… SAB Lerumo by KickStart is looking you…
1. At least 51% Black women ownership
2. Qualified as an EME or QSE as indicated in the BBBEE codes
3. Locally manufactured alcoholic/ non-alcoholic beverage business
4. The business should be operational for at least 1 year 5. Currently generating revenue with potential to scale 6. Willing to put skin in the game in order to unlock opportunities
You will be requested to provide the following documentation:
1. Business profile
2. BBBEE affidavit
3. Certified ID copy
4.A copy of the company registration document
5. Detailed product documentation
How to Apply
Candidates who have met the above-listed criteria should Click here to apply.
Application Deadline: May 31st 2019