Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Slovak Government Scholarships 2020/2021 for International Students. The full application details for the Slovak Government Scholarships can be accessed below.
Slovak Government Scholarships
Slovak government scholarships, under OECD-defined conditions for conducting official development assistance, including awarding the Slovak government scholarship to persons with Slovaks Living Abroad status.
Type: Undergraduate, Masters, Ph.D.
Eligibility: A government scholarship may be awarded to a national of a partnering country who
- temporary residence for the purpose of studies,10)
- a temporary residence as a third party national granted Slovak Living Abroad status,11) or
- the right to stay on the territory of the Slovak Republic for a period in excess of three months,12)
- a full-time student at a public university located in the Slovak Republic in one of the academic programs contained in the notice defined in Subsection 2 who demonstrates command of Slovak at the level required by the given public university, or
- a participant in language education for the purposes of university studies (“language education”)
and c) as of 1 September of the year in which the application for a government scholarship is submitted,
- is at least 18 years of age and not more than 26 years of age with respect to language education for studies of a first-level or second-level academic program or an academic program combining first and second-levels or studies in such an academic program or
- is at least 23 years of age and not more than 35 years of age with respect to language education for studies of a third-level academic program or studies in such an academic program.
Number of Awardees: Not specified
Value of Scholarship: This scholarship offers students monthly scholarship and stipends
Duration of Scholarship: A government scholarship is awarded a) over the standard duration of studies in the given academic program, b) for ten months in the case of language education, c) during the months between the completion of language education and registration for studies in the given academic program or between the end of studies in one academic program and registration for studies in another academic program, if 1. the participant in language education completes language education or a student completes studies
How to Apply for Slovak Government Scholarships
The submission of the online application form is available on the website: www.vladnestipendia.sk. the webpage will be active from 27 March, 2020.