Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Schaffhausen Institute of Technology (SIT) STAR Scholarship 2020. The full application details for the SIT STAR Scholarship can be accessed below.
Schaffhausen Institute of Technology (SIT) STAR Scholarship
The SIT STAR Scholarship covers the full cost of tuition at the Schaffhausen Institute of Technology in Switzerland. The scholarships are available for any of the Master’s programs offered by SIT starting in September 2020:
- MSc in Software Engineering and Digital Leadership (4 semesters)
- A double degree in collaboration with Carnegie Mellon University (CMU) in Pittsburgh, the USA, and the National University of Singapore (NUS) in Singapore
- Fast track: MSc in Software Engineering and Digital Leadership (3 semesters)
SIT STAR Scholarship Switzerland is available to undertake Masters level programs at Schaffhausen Institute of Technology.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Computer Science
- Software Engineering
students from Russia, South East Asia, and South Asia are eligible to apply.
Here is what we offer for the best candidates of the interview round:
- Several scholarships with 100% tuition coverage for one of the Master’s programs offered by SIT
- Multiple scholarships with 20% tuition coverage for one of the Master’s programs offered by SIT
- Surprise gifts from Switzerland
To be considered for the SIT STAR Scholarship you need to have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or any other STEM field and speak English at a level sufficient to pursue graduate studies.
How to Apply
To get the Scholarship, an applicant has to win in the SIT STAR Contest:
The SIT STAR Contest consists of:
- June 1-7, 2020 | Practice: To familiarize yourself with the testing environment, you will first be granted access to a practice round. You can practice any time from 1st to 7th June 2020. This is an optional step but we highly recommend to take part in it. The results of this round won’t affect the final score.
- June 17, 2020, | SIT STAR Contest: The final round will take place on 17th June. The participants will be given 4 hours to complete it.
- June – July 2020 | Interviews and Winners announcement: Top participants with the highest scores will be invited for the interviews with the professors from the Schaffhausen Institute of Technology. Click HERE to see scholarship details.
Application Deadline: 16th June 2020.