Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Singapore International Foundation’s Young Social Entrepreneurs (YSE) Programme 2020 [Fully-funded]. The full application details for the Singapore International Foundation’s YSE Programme can be accessed below.
Singapore International Foundation’s YSE Programme
Singapore International Foundation’s Young Social Entrepreneurs (YSE) Programme is now open for applications. The Young Social Entrepreneurs (YSE) programme inspires, equips and enables the youth of different nationalities to start or scale up their social enterprises in Singapore and beyond.
Since 2010, the YSE programme has nurtured a network of youth with innovative business ideas focused on social good. Together with established social entrepreneurs, business consultants and investors, we harness the power of ideas, know-how and resources to effect positive change for a better world.
If you or your network have/has a SE idea, they want to help you make it happen! Participants will learn from leading social entrepreneurs, business professionals and other youth who are keen on social innovation while expanding their networks for potential collaborations for good.
Workshop: March 2020 (4-day workshop + pitch to be further shortlisted)
Mentorship: April to October 2020
Study Visit: June/July 2020
Pitching: October/November 2020 (for up to S$20,000)
Admitted participants will attend a 4-day YSE Workshop held in March 2020 in Singapore, and pitch for a chance to be shortlisted into the YSE Programme, which includes a mentorship scheme; overseas study visit and an opportunity to pitch for funding.
- Ecosystem – Join an international ecosystem of changemakers including like-minded individuals, corporates, practitioners and successful entrepreneurs
- Mentorship – Gain access to industry experts and professionals for mentorship
- Overseas Study Visits – Embark on an overseas study visit to gain insights
- Grants – Develop your social enterprise with up to SGD$ 20,000 in grants!
They are looking for passionate young changemakers and entrepreneurs who have great ideas and are looking to develop their SE. Join now if you:
- Have a viable business proposition that addresses a social issue
- Are a committed individual or have a team (up to 3 members can join)
- Are between 18 to 30 years old (open to all nationalities)
Please submit your team’s details through the online application form below. Applicants would need to attach the following documents in the form:
- Business Plan Overview – click here to download the template
- Business Summary Guidelines
- Business Model Canvas Template
- Group/Individual Photo
- SE Logo (if available)
- Any Supporting Documents (optional)
Please note that SIF may contact you to conduct for clarifications and/or updates where needed. They strongly advise you to submit your application as early as possible so that we have ample time to assist you where necessary.
- Before filling up the online application form, please read through the requirements and FAQs.
- If you are applying as a team, please fill-up the personal details for all team members before submission.
- Supporting documents should not exceed a total of 50MB in file size each.
- Submission is only completed if you have provided all the required information. You can only submit the application form once.
- In your emails with us, please appoint one main contact person while copying the rest of your members so that we can keep communication clear and timely.
How to Apply
Applicants who have met the above-listed criteria should click here to apply.