Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Siemens Apprenticeship Programme 2020/2021. The full application details for the Siemens Apprenticeship Programme can be accessed below.
Siemens Apprenticeship Programme
FLENDER is currently looking for Mechanical Fitter Apprentice to join our team in South Africa
You will be employed as a Mechanical Fitter Apprentice and be exposed to all aspects of your trade. You will be working towards completing a Mechanical Fitter Trade Certificate.
About the role:
- Perform operational maintenance of mechanical components
- Maintenance and repair, replacement of broken or worn parts, adjustment, and servicing
- Completed N3 qualification within the relevant field (Mechanical Trade)
- Must have at least 1 – 2 years practical mechanical fitting exp
- Have a keen eye for detail and can work with precision
- Can work independently and as part of a team
- Able to demonstrate motivation and commitment in completing their apprenticeship
- Enjoy variety and a broad range of projects
- Have a valid driver’s license
- From the beginning, you will be equipped with the right information and support to succeed in your apprenticeship – you will have a dedicated mentor to support you throughout your apprenticeship
- We will provide you with the necessary personal protective equipment.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Location: Isando, South Africa.