Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Sibanye Stillwater Bursary Scholarship Programme 2020. The full application details for the Sibanye Stillwater Bursary Scholarship Programme can be accessed below.
Sibanye Stillwater Bursary Scholarship Programme
Sibanye-Stillwater is the largest individual producer of gold from South Africa and is one of 10 largest gold producers globally. Sibanye-Stillwater is also the third-largest producer of palladium and platinum.
Pre-screening and psychometric evaluation may form part of the selection process. Shortlisted candidates will be requested to attend a panel interview. Applicants who receive no response to their applications within 14 days may consider their application for the position to be unsuccessful.
|A limited number of positions are being offered to local community and labour sending areas for a full time study and opportunity in line with Sibanye’s business needs in the following disciplines:|
- BSc / BEng / BTech Mining Engineering
- BSc / BEng / BTech Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
- BSc / National Diploma Metallurgy/Chemical Engineering
- BSc /BEng Geology/Honours
- BSc Finance
- BSc / BEng / BTech Survey
- BSc / BEng / BTech Rock Engineering
- BA Human Resource Management
|The appointee should:|
- Currently registered University students with proof of registration and latest academic record
- Have a Grade 12 Matric Certificate with University Acceptance (Mid-year results will be provisionally considered if currently studying)
- Have the minimum university acceptance APS of 23
- Achieved a minimum of at least:
- English 5 (60 %+), Mathematics 5 (60 %+) and Physical Science 5 (60 %+).
- Be declared medically fit for the position and environment, as determined by a risk-based medical examination at the relevant Sibanye Stillwater Occupational Health Centre
|Following will be required as part of the applications process|
- Application Forms may be obtained from the Sibanye Stillwater website as well as from the Intranet
|Preference will be given to:|
- Applicants from local communities and labor-sending areas
Sibanye-Stillwater is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity and equity in employment.
How to Apply for Sibanye Stillwater Bursary Scholarship Programme
Click HERE to apply.
|Interested parties should complete and submit the standard job application form to:|
HR Contact Person: Esme Atherstone
Recruitment Contact Person: Bantshiwang Tau