Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Sasakawa Japanese Studies Postgraduate Studentship 2020 [Fully-funded]. The full application details for the Sasakawa Japanese Studies Postgraduate Studentship can be accessed below.
Sasakawa Japanese Studies Postgraduate Studentship
The University of Manchester (UoM) is a public research university in Manchester, England, formed in 2004 by the merger of the University of Manchester Institute of Science and Technology and the Victoria University of Manchester. Furthermore, the University of Manchester is a red brick university, a product of the civic university movement of the late-19th century.
The University Of Manchester calls applications for the Sasakawa Japanese Studies Postgraduate Studentship for 2020.
The University of Manchester is offering Sasakawa Japanese Studies Postgraduate Studentship 2020 for a Master’s degree in the field of Japanese studies. Therefore, interested candidates can apply for the program until 07 Feb 2020. Additionally, the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 10,000 pounds for one year. Moreover, this scholarship is open to all nationals.
Furthermore, the School of Arts, Languages, and Culture provides this scholarship. The funding is available to the students who are undertaking a full-time study plan.
The applicants must meet the following criteria for the Sasakawa Japanese Studies Postgraduate Studentship 2020
- All nationals are eligible.
- Additionally, this award is available to the existing postgraduate students.
- Furthermore, current students who have already accepted an offer of a full scholarship for September 2020 entry are ineligible to apply.
- The student’s academic track record
- Also, the quality of the student’s research paper
Value of Scholarship
- The studentships are for one year only and are worth 10,000 pounds.
- However, if the student makes satisfactory progress, the award will be continued.
This funding is available to students undertaking study in
- Japanese Studies
- Studentship Application form
- Research proposal as well as a CV
How to Apply
The deadline for the application of Sasakawa Japanese Studies Postgraduate Studentship 2020 is 7th February 2020. Additionally, applicants must submit the online application for a place on their chosen doctoral program related to Japanese studies in the School of Arts, Languages, and Cultures by 13th January 2020 at the latest.