Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the SAPPI Apprenticeship Programme 2020. The full application details for the SAPPI Apprenticeship Programme can be accessed below.
SAPPI Apprenticeship Programme
Sappi Limited, originally incorporated as South African Pulp and Paper Industries Limited in 1936, is a South African pulp and paper company with global operations.
Sappi Saiccor is offering an opportunity for an exiting career in engineering, through its apprentice training programme. Dynamic, self-motivatedindividuals with the necessary technical ability wishing to qualifyas an Artisan are invited to apply for an apprenticeship in the following trades.
THE TRAINING OPPORTUNITIES TEMPORARY OF NATURE AND WILL INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- All relevanttraining required to qualify as an artisan through aSETA approved training facility.
- Workplace experiential training at the Sappi Saiccor mill.
- Other relevant training required to prepare you for the workplace.
- Trade Test preparation and Trade Test examination required to qualify as an artisan.
- Incumbents will receive an allowance as per Sappi remuneration policy.
If you meet the specified requirements please submit a detailed CV online with all relevant information.
- National Senior Certificate (Matric/Grade 12) with two or more of the following subjects:
- Physical Science
- Technical Drawing / Engineering Graphics and Design
- Four N3 Subjects in relevant Trade.
How to Apply
Apply Online for the SAPPI Millwright Apprenticeship Programme
Apply Online for the SAPPI Rigging Trade Apprenticeship Programme
Apply Online for the SAPPI Instrumentation Apprenticeship Programme
Apply Online for the SAPPI Electrical Apprenticeship Programme
Apply Online for the SAPPI Boilermaking Apprenticeship Programme
Closing Date: 26 August 2019