Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the South African National Parks Internship Programme 2020. The full application details for the SANPARKS Internship Programme can be accessed below.
South African National Parks Internship Programme
The Cape Region National Parks (above listed Parks) is offering Internship opportunities Applications are invited from candidates in the related fields of study stated below:
- Supply Chain Management Intern – Table Mountain Nat. Park (Accommodation is not available) [x1]
- Tourism Intern – Agulhas Nat. Park (Accommodation is available) [x1]
- Tourism Intern – Bontebok Nat. Park (Accommodation is available) [x1]
- Conservation Intern – Tankwa Karoo Nat. Park (Accommodation is available) [x1]
- Tourism Intern – West Coast Nat. Park (Accommodation is available) [x1]
- Quantity Surveyor Intern – Special Projects Unit: Kuilsriver (Accommodation is not available)[x1]
Qualified and unemployed South African youth with Matric/Grade 12/N3, coupled with a relevant qualification in the above-mentioned fields of study only, and have not attended any internship programme before.
Candidates with Driver’s license have an added advantage.
The duration of the Internship will be 12 months i.e. from 1 Apr’20 – 31 Mar 21 with a monthly stipend of R5 000.00 (prorata if started mid-month).
Applicants must note that people applying but not having relevant qualification in the stated fields of study will not be considered. You must submit your application letter stating the preferred Park for placement, accompanied by a typed CV, certified copies of Qualification/s and certified ID copy, Driver’s Licence, and SARS registration document.
How to Apply for SANPARKS Internship Programme
HCM Department Cape Regional Office P.O. Box 181 Rondebosch; 7700 Fax No: 086 655 1873 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Incomplete or irrelevant applications will not be considered; Please reflect the Field and Park preferred in the application letter as well as the fax/email subject Applications not responded to within 21 days of the closing date must be considered unsuccessful.
Application Deadline: 31 January 2020
Location: Cape Town