Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the SA Military Health Service Traineeship Programme 2022. The full application details for the SA Military Health Service Traineeship Programme can be accessed below.
SA Military Health Service Traineeship Programme
The Department of Defence is proud to offer this opportunity to the South African youth with the main purposes of promoting and enhancing the concept of Nation building. We are also serving National interest by encouraging our youth to develop a common South African Identity through exposure to military norms and customs. The emphasis will mainly be on discipline development, empowerment and global competitiveness. The SA Military Health Services is offering young South African citizens an excellent opportunity to serve in uniform over a 2 year period. These training and development opportunities will be constituted by means of a voluntary Military Skills Development System (MSDS) period of two years in order to equip young South Africans with market related skills.
Potential Applicants may apply for the following two year training opportunities.
Chemical Biological Radiation Defence (CBRD) — Grade 12 with the following subjects of Level 4: English, Mathematics, Life Science and Physical Science APS 24)
Physical Training Instructors (PTSR)
Patient Administration — This mustering is responsible for the administration of patients including reception personnel, account administration, maintenance of patient files and capturing of patient records electronically. Computer literacy, good communication and Interpersonal skills are essential.
Medical Support —
Dental Assistant —
Diploma in Nursing —
Auxiliary Nursing —
Emergency Medical Care —
Emergency Care Assistant —
ENQUIRIES AND APPLICATIONS
APPLICANTS WILL BE SUBJECTED TO PSYCHOMETRIC TESTING, MEDICAL EVALUATION, VETTING ON CRIMINAL RECORD AND VERIFICATION OF QUALIFICATIONS DURING THE SELECTION PROCESS.
Please note: All applicants must comply with the following:
- Applicants must comply with health assessment requirements for appointment in the SANDF.
- Applicants must be accepted by a Military Selection Board and ascribe to the Military Code of Conduct.
- 11 – 22 years with GRade 12
- Applicants must be SA Citizens (compulsory).
- Applicants must have no record of criminal offence or any pending case.
- 18 – 26 if in possession of a completed 3 year Tertiary Qualification or N6 (transcripts of N4 and N5 must be attached)
- Applicants must be willing not to be area bounded.
- Admission Point Score (APS) of 17 excluding Life Orientation
THIS APPLICATION FORM MUST BE SUBMITTED WITH THE FOLLWONG CERTIFIED DOCUMENTS:
- Copy of ID
- Copy of Grade 12 Certificate
- A Short CV
- Copy of highest achieved qualification (eg Degree or National diploma).
How to Apply
CLICK HERE to download the application form.