Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Royal Bafokeng Diesel Mechanic Learnership Programme 2019/2020. The full application details for the Royal Bafokeng Diesel Mechanic Learnership Programme can be accessed below.
Royal Bafokeng Diesel Mechanic Learnership Programme
The Royal Bafokeng Nation is the ethnic homeland of the Bafokeng people, a Setswana-speaking traditional community. The monarchy covers 1,000 square kilometers in the North West Province of South Africa. The capital is Phokeng, near Rustenburg.
- NCV 4 with at least 40% mathematics (Not Mathematics literacy) and all other relevant subj essential
- Or Senior Certificate (Grade 12) with at least 40% in English Mathematics and Physical Science
- Or N2 certificate with four subjects relevant to the trade is essential
- Previous experience as an artisan assistant would be considered an advantage.
- To be trained towards an Artisan qualification
- Fit for Duty / Certificate of Fitness
- All mechanic learners will be required to pass Dover test
Royal Bafokeng Platinum shall apply the Employment Equity principles as set out in the Company’s Employment Equity Policy. Incomplete CV’s and/or applications will not be considered. If you do not hear from them within 21 days after the closing of the advert, please consider your application unsuccessful. The CV unsuccessful applications shall not be returned unless on request by the applicant.
How to Apply for Royal Bafokeng Diesel Mechanic Learnership Programme
Interested candidates should forward their applications to the Recruitment Department by email to firstname.lastname@example.org; or deliver applications to Recruitment Departments. Internal Candidates must inform their supervisors upon applying.
Closing Date: 24th May 2019
Job Level: B1