Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Road Accident Fund Graduate Internship Programme 2019/2020. The full application details for the Road Accident Fund Graduate Internship Programme can be accessed below.
Road Accident Fund Graduate Internship Programme
The Road Accident Fund (RAF) in South Africa, is a state insurer established by statute. It provides insurance cover to all drivers of motor vehicles in South Africa in respect of liability incurred or damage caused as a result of a traffic collision.
The Road Accident Fund is committed to youth skills development by providing graduates with an opportunity to gain work experience. Applications are invited for the internship for unemployed graduates between the age of 18 and 35. The internship program will run for a period of twelve (12) months.
Work-based Exposure may include;
How to generate positive publicity for the Road Accident Fund and enhance its reputation.
- Certified copy of Grade 12 / Matric certificate.
- Certified copy of your ID.
- Certified copy of the academic transcript.
- Your CV and motivational letter.
Technical and behavioral competencies
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Detail orientation
- Desire and potential to learn
- Basic computer skills
- Prioritize tasks as needed
SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT Grad / Intern [x4]Ref: 10052019SCMI
STRATEGY AND REPORTING Grad / Intern S [x2]Ref: 10052019SRI
SOCIAL & DIGITAL MEDIA Grad / InternRef: 10052019SDMI
PUBLIC RELATIONS & REPUTATION MANAGEMENT Grad / InternRef: 10052019PRRMI
PROJECT MANAGEMENT OFFICE Grad / Intern S [x2]Ref: 09052019PMO
MARKETING Grad / Intern S [x2]Ref: 10052019MI
LEGAL Grad / Intern
Grad / Intern AL COMMUNICATION Grad / Intern Ref: 10052019ICI
ETHICS Grad / Intern Ref: 10052019EI
CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY (CSR) Grad / Intern S [x2]Ref: 10052019CSRI
COMBINED ASSURANCE (RISK) Grad / Intern Ref: 10052019CARI
CALL CENTER Grad / Intern S [x4]Ref: 10052019CCI
How to Apply for Road Accident Fund Graduate Internship Programme
Candidates who have met the above-listed criteria should forward their applications to this Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
No hand delivered applications will be accepted.
Instruction to Prospective Applicants
- Indicate the province and the reference number for the Internship you are applying for on the subject line.
- Submit a short CV and a motivational letter as to why your application should be considered with a maximum of 3 pages, applications with no academic transcript will not be considered.
- Applicants are restricted to apply for a maximum of 3 positions only (to complete an application for each ref number)
- Applicants must be unemployed, was never employed in the field of the post and never participated in an Internship program in the relevant field of the post previously
- The applicant must not have previously served as an intern before.
- Should it be found that the applicant previously served as an intern and did not disclose that info and it is discovered later, the applicant will be disqualified.
The Road Accident Fund subscribes to the principles of employment equity and preference will be given to groups who are underrepresented in terms of our Employment Equity Plan
Please note that the prospective employees will be subjected to security vetting
NB: Applicants who have not received any correspondence from us within six weeks from the closing date can consider themselves unsuccessful.
Application Deadline: 21st May 2019 23:55:00