Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the RMIT University School of Art Honours Travelling Grant 2019. The full application details for the RMIT University School of Art Honours Travelling Grant can be accessed below.
RMIT University School of Art Honours Travelling Grant
The Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology usually known as RMIT University is a research university established in Melbourne, Australia.
RMIT University School of Art Honours Travelling Grant 2019 is open for International Students. The scholarship allows Undergraduate level programm(s) in the field of Travelling taught at RMIT University Australia.
Degree Level: Undergraduate
Available Subject: Travelling
Scholarship Benefits: 4000$
Eligible Nationalities: International students
To be eligible for this grant you must:
- be enrolled full-time in the standard semester 1 and 2 in the Bachelor of Arts (Fine Art) (Honours) (BH052) program in 2019
- have achieved high distinction or distinction grades during Semester 1 2019
- submit your own original artworks with your application
- be traveling outside of Australia
Depending on your circumstances, you will need to provide different types of evidence and material to support your scholarship application. Applications without supporting documents will not be considered.
Please visit Supporting Your Application for more information.
You will need:
- A curriculum vitae, no more than two pages in length.AND
- A selection of five examples of your own, original artistic work in the form of images of visual works (.JPEG)OR
- A selection of five examples of your own, original artistic sound works uploaded to Soundcloud. OR
- A selection of five examples of your own, original artistic video/animation works uploaded to Vimeo or YouTube.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should Click here to apply.
Application Deadline: October 13, 2019.