Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the RMB Graduate Internship Programme 2023. The full application details for the RMB Graduate Internship Programme can be accessed below.
RMB Graduate Internship Programme
Our Minds that Matter Graduate Programme aims to attract individuals with a can-do mindset who see beyond the obvious and bring solutionist thinking to all they do. The programme is a permanent role and is designed to help graduates find their feet as they transition into true professionals.
Experience And Qualifications
- Graduates who have completed postgraduate degrees in Commerce, Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics
- Less than 12 months formal working experience
- We look for graduates who push boundaries, are well rounded and have excelled in various aspects of their lives, from academics to culture and sport. Required Documentation
- Candidates to attach below documentation for application to be considered
- Valid South African ID
- Latest Academic transcript (as supplied by university)
Demonstrate excellence and quality orientation in all assigned tasks, deliverables and projects.
How to Apply