Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Ray Nkonyeni Municipality Bursary Scholarship Programme 2020. The full application details for the Ray Nkonyeni Municipality Bursary Scholarship Programme can be accessed below.
Ray Nkonyeni Municipality Bursary Scholarship Programme
For Tertiary First-Year Students Only
The Ray Nkonyeni Municipality invites young people residing within Ray Nkonyeni Municipality who intends to pursue their tertiary studies during 2020 academic year at various public universities or universities of technology within South Africa to apply for Registration Fee Assistance.
WHO QUALIFIES FOR SUCH ASSISTANCE?
- South African Citizen
- The household income of between 0 and R600 000 per annum
- A resident of Ray Nkonyeni Municipality
- First-year tertiary student in 2020
- Did not receive any type of Funding or Bursary from Government institution / Private sector
How to Apply
Email the documents listed to Samkelisiwe.Ngwabe@rnm.gov.za or visit the Ray Nkonyeni Municipality Youth Office in 44 Woolley Street, Port Shepstone (Opposite Fresh meat / Favorite Bazaar) and bring the following with you;
- Certified ID Copy
- Matric results or Grade 12 certificate for those who are in possession of Grade 12
- Proof of residence
- Proof of income and / or affidavit where there is no one employed.
- Acceptance letter from Tertiary Institution
- Formal application / Motivational letter (from applicant)
- Death Certificate / s if parents are deceased
Please note, unfortunately funds are limited and therefore not all deserving applications may be assisted. For enquiries you may contact Youth Development office on 039 684 0356 / 7 or email Samkeliwe.Ngwabe@rnm.gov.za between 07H30-16H00 Monday to Friday
All applications must be addressed to:
The Municipal Manager
Ray Nkonyeni Municipality
Att: Manager of Youth Development
P.O. Box 5
Application Deadline: 17th JANUARY 2019.