Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Road Accident Fund Graduate Internship Programme 2020. The full application details for the RAF Graduate Internship Programme can be accessed below.
RAF Graduate Internship Programme
Purpose of the Internship:
The Road Accident Fund is committed to youth skills development, by providing graduates with an opportunity to gain work-based experience.
Applications are invited for the Claims Internship from unemployed graduates between the age of 18 and 35. The Internship program will run for a period of twelve (12) months. The verification process will be undertaken to verify whether you have previous work anywhere within the Republic of South Africa.
Qualifications and other Requirements
- Certified Copy Grade 12/ NQF 4 level certificate
- Certified copy of Diploma/ Advanced Diploma/ Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Facilities Management
Forensics Accounting, Auditing, Policing or Criminology and Law.
- Certified copy of your ID
- Certified copy Academic transcript
- Your CV and motivational letter
Technical and behavioral competencies required
The successful candidate will be required to display the following competencies in this role:
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Detail orientation
- Desire and potential to learn
- Basic computer skills
- Prioritize tasks as needed
How to Apply
Applicants should click the following links to apply.
MARKETING INTERNSHIP MD10102019PTA
Apply Online for the RAF Marketing Graduate / Internship Programme in Pretoria
FORENSICS INTERNS [x3]
Apply Online for the RAF Forensics Graduate / Internship Programme in Durban
- FACILITIES INTERN
Apply Online for the RAF Facilities Graduate / Internship Programme in Pretoria
Apply Online for the RAF Correspondence Graduate / Internship Programme in Pretoria
- POST CLAIMS INTERNS [x3]PCI11102019JHB
- CLAIMS INTERNS [x7]CFI11102019JHBApply Online for the RAF Claims Graduate / Internship Programme in JHB
- CLAIMS INTERNSHIP [x15]INT10102019PTA