Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Pick n Pay TVET Workplace Experience Programme 2019/2020. The full application details for the Pick n Pay TVET Workplace Experience Programme 2019/2020 can be accessed below.
Pick n Pay TVET Workplace Experience Programme
Pick n Pay is the second-largest supermarket chain store in South Africa, established in 1967. It can also be found in other regions of southern Africa, such as Botswana, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Lesotho, Namibia, Swaziland, and had plans to open in Malawi but has yet to do so.
Pick n Pay in partnership with the Wholesale and Retail Sector Education and Training Authority (W&RSETA) is looking to recruit young and vibrant graduates from all PUBLIC TVET (Technical Vocational Education and Training) Colleges.
We invite graduates who have completed their 18 month experiential training to participate in the placement programme at various business areas within Pick n Pay Supply Chain.
- Senior Certificate, with no less than a 3 score in any of the subjects.
- Human Resources TVET Diploma
- Supply Chain Management TVET Diploma
- Financial Management TVET Diploma or
- Financial Accounting TVET Diploma
Duties & Responsibilities
- Providing a reliable and timeous HR data and reports
- Ensure that filing of personnel and recruitment information is done accurately
- Ensure that terminated employees are withdrawn from medical aid
- Assist employees from both sheds with their queries
- (Medical aid, provident fund, payroll, recruitment, IR, etc.)
- Assist with medical aid application and requests for new cards.
- Advise employees on various medical aid plans.
- Compile and distribute weekly & monthly reports on all HR processes
- Coordinate all reporting for the entire site (IR, staff complement, etc.)
- Arranging counselling for employees when needed
- Placing of advertisements on notice boards
- Conducting competency based interviews
- Conducting exit interviews
- Assisting management with drawing up of charge sheets, disciplinary notices and grievances etc, in consultation with the HRO
- Facilitate and attend hearings as an HR observer
- Ensure that probation reviews and IPAs are completed and filed
- Assisting management on completion of reviews and IPAs
- Consolidating development plans
Completed 18 months workplace experiential Training
How to Apply
Interested applicants should click here to apply in Cape Town.
Interested applicants should click here to apply in Johannesburg.