Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the PIC Summer Vacation Graduate Internship Programme 2019. The full application details for the PIC Summer Vacation Graduate Internship Programme can be accessed below.
PIC Summer Vacation Graduate Internship Programme
If you are in your final year of study, our Summer and Winter PIC VIP will give our bursary recipients and other young students in tertiary institutions, an opportunity to gain valuable exposure and experience in Asset and Investment management. Interns are immersed in the business and follow a project based programme to expose them to their chosen careers.
Structure of the Programme
You will be given an opportunity to learn and work in the PIC during the winter (June) and summer (December) three-week recess. Each student works under the supervision of a dedicated mentor and partnered with a PIC Graduate buddy. The interns are assigned to a division, based on their qualifications and career aspirations, and exposed to various competency-based roles working on projects designed by the divisions.
What you need to apply
- South African citizen
- Completed or about to complete an under or post-graduate Degree
- Have attained 65% pass rate in all final year subjects/modules
- Strong desire to work in financial services (asset and investment management)
- Proven record of academic excellence
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Who should apply: PIC bursary recipients and other students in tertiary institutions studying towards a qualification with interest in at least one of the following areas:
- Risk Management – Law / Risk / Compliance
- Internal Audit – Accounting
- Company Secretariat – Administration / Records Management
- Impact Investment
- Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) – Administration or equivalent
- Information Technology
- Corporate Affairs – Graphic Design / Communications
- Properties – Property Management
- PIC Investee Companies – Actuarial Science / Mathematics / Statistics
How to Apply for PIC Summer Vacation Graduate Internship Programme
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Duration: Three Week Internship (December).