Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Pardee RAND Graduate School Ph.D. Program in Policy Analysis 2020 [Funding-available]. The full application details for the Pardee RAND Graduate School Ph.D. Program can be accessed below.
Pardee RAND Graduate School Ph.D. Program
Applications are open for the Pardee RAND Graduate School Ph.D. Program in Policy Analysis 2020. The Pardee RAND Graduate School is a selective, multidisciplinary doctoral program with a focus on policy analysis and the ways it can shape our world.
They offer a full-time Ph.D. program in policy analysis — the first and largest of its kind in the country. And they are backed by the brainpower and resources of the RAND Corporation, a nonprofit, nonpartisan research institution that helps improve policy and decisionmaking through research and analysis.
Their students come from diverse personal and academic backgrounds, and about a third of their students come from outside the U.S. All of them are supported by a combination of fellowships and scholarships that cover tuition, include a living stipend, and can enable them to graduate debt-free.
Pardee RAND’s program enables students to cover their tuition while receiving a consistent stipend for living expenses each year and graduate debt-free.
Doctoral students receive:
- A full-tuition scholarship for the first year, partial scholarship in the second year, and reduced tuition thereafter
- A research fellowship earned by working on RAND projects of the student’s choice that gives students a stipend to cover living expenses for the length of the program
- Generous health insurance and other benefits, including paid parental leave
- Use of a laptop computer
- Support for travel to conferences and to other RAND offices
- Competitively awarded internal dissertation funding
- Paid visit to Pardee RAND for preview weekend in March after acceptance
- Be available to participate in the full-time combined research-and-study program at RAND’s headquarters in Santa Monica, California
- Have completed a bachelor’s degree; an advanced degree and/or some work experience is desired
- Demonstrate strong quantitative skills, although all majors and disciplines welcome.
Applications must contain the following elements:
- An online application
- Resume or CV
- Three essays to understand your motivations to work in the field of policy analysis
- Test scores on the GRE or GMAT; TOEFL for some international students
- Three letters of recommendation
- School transcripts;.
How to Apply for Pardee RAND Graduate School Ph.D. Program
Intersted applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.