Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Palabora Copper Internship Programme 2020. The full application details for the Palabora Copper Internship Programme can be accessed below.
Palabora Copper Internship Programme
Palabora Copper (Pty) Ltd hereby invites applications for Internship opportunities. The program is targeted at candidates who are already in possession of a relevant Degree with no relevant work experience. Successful candidates will enter into a 24 months internship contract with Palabora Copper (Pty) Ltd.
- Metallurgical Engineering (Extractive Only)
- Chemical Engineering
- Mine Surveying
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering (Heavy Current)
- Non-Destructive Testing
- Public Relations
- Quality Management / Total Quality Management
- Occupational Health and Safety / Safety Management
- Must have completed a Degree or B-Tech Degree
- South African Citizen
- Currently unemployed
- Aged between 18 and 35
- No active criminal record
How to Apply
Apply Online for the Palabora Copper Graduate / Internship Programme
Complete the electronic application form in full and upload the following documents all at once.
- Full academic record
- Certified copy of a South African ID
- Proof of residential address.
- One page resume
No late applications will be considered.
Communication will be limited to shortlisted applicants. If you do not hear from us by the 28th of February 2020, please consider your application unsuccessful. No regret letters will be sent.
Application Deadline: 12 February 2020.