Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Paid Product Research Internship at US News & World Report. The full application details for the Paid Product Research Internship Programme can be accessed below.
Paid Product Research Internship Programme
Applications are now open for Paid Product Research Internship at US News and World Report. U.S. News & World Report strives to help people make better, more informed decisions. Further, we are seeking a motivated, detail-oriented Product Research Intern to join a growing team of product managers, writers, editors, and analysts to expand the categories where U.S. News provides reliable guidance to consumers and businesses.
Also, the Product Research Intern will work closely with the Director of this team to perform research, analyze third party and website data, and help to manage content for our website in the U.S. News content management system.
Moreover, this is a great opportunity to learn about digital media and get hands-on experience with research, business, and data analysis to support consumer web products and content.
- This is a paid one-year internship position based in our Washington, D.C. office.
- Our internship rate is $14 an hour
- Health benefits are also available.
What will Product Research Intern at US News and World Report?
- Manage the collection of research data, including web search volumes and other key metrics, to support new online initiatives
- Similarly, assist with the development of methods and models to make recommendations about products and services to people who visit our website
- Likewise, assist with fact-checking and reviewing data quality
- Also, create and update tracking spreadsheets for various research projects
- Further, research and compile available data for new content and ranking initiatives
- Proficiency in analysis and modeling in Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets
- Intellectual curiosity about e-commerce, digital media, and digital business
- Similarly, preferred education: Bachelor’s degree, majoring in commerce, finance, business, marketing, mathematics, statistics, economics or similar quantitative focus
- Entrepreneurial/startup experience a plus
How to Apply
All applicants apply through the official website. Further, applicants need to submit an online registration form along with a resume and a cover letter.