Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the P.hD. International Awards in the Faculty Of Arts & Social Sciences. The full application details for the P.hD. International Awards can be accessed below.
P.hD. International Awards Programme
P.hD. International Awards in the Faculty Of Arts & Social Sciences. The scholarship allows PhD level programm(s) in the field of Social Sciences, Arts taught at Lancaster University.
Fully-Funded PhD international awards in the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences, UK is available to undertake PhD level programs at Lancaster University.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Social Sciences
UK/EU and overseas eligible.
The funding will cover your course fees for the duration of your PhD studies and we will contribute £15,000 per year towards maintenance costs.
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Potential for an original contribution.
- Evidence of scholarly ability:
- a clear and concise description of the study
- awareness of current literature in the field
- understanding of research methodology appropriate for an early-stage postgraduate student
- a research project that can be completed within the timeframe allowed for a PhD
How to Apply
To apply for a PhD in the appropriate department through the University’s online application system. Simply create an account on the My Applications website and then select ‘Create a new application’ from your homepage once you are logged in. Kindly visit the scholarship website HERE for more information.
Application Deadline: 28th February 2020.